Intern Industrial Design
What do we require?
- Minimum of 2nd year BA/BS student
- Traineeship duration at least 14 weeks
- Experience with Solidworks software
- Familiar with building prototypes
- Knowledge of Illustrator
What are you getting?
- Guidance from experienced product designers
- A 40-hour working week
- 300 euro internship allowance
As an Industrial Product Design intern at Sunshower, you will have various tasks. One of those tasks is to develop tools that make it easy to assemble a Sunshower in production. You invent, develop and build the tool.
You will also spend time testing existing or new products. For example, a UV or temperature test to check whether the products comply with the standard.
Do you want to gain experience in the complete development process, CNC milling and modelling in Solidworks? Then develop your working model at Sunshower from sketch to testing.